/

Swatter: March 10 – March 17

September, Swatter
The Swatter

Investigation Condition(s)

Date: Tuesday, March 11
Time: 6:41 a.m.
Location: Mertz Residence Hall
Synopsis: Public Safety responded to Mertz Residence Hall for the report of an individual yelling. Upon arrival, Public Safety identified the individual as a Swarthmore resident student having an argument over the phone. The individual was advised of the complaint and complied. No further action required.
Status: Closed

Assist to Other Police Department

Date: Tuesday, March 11
Time: 2:13 p.m.
Location: Benjamin West House
Synopsis: Public Safety Officers assisted Media District Court Constable in contacting a male resident student. This information will be on file for future reference and forwarded to the Deans Office. No further action at this time.
Status: Dean’s Referral

Theft/Exterior

Date: Wednesday, March 12
Time: 3:43 p.m.
Location: Parrish East Circle
Synopsis: Public Safety responded to Parrish East Circle for the report of a theft of a Swarthmore student’s Nexus tablet. The value of the tablet is $200. The matter is under investigation.
Status: Investigation

Theft/Interior/Buildings

Date: Thursday, March 13
Time: 2:45 p.m.
Location: Service Building
Synopsis: Public Safety took a report from a Swarthmore staff member about the theft of their wallet from within the Service Building. The value of the wallet is $20. The matter is under investigation.
Status: Investigation

Emergency Notification Test

Date: Friday, March 14
Time: 11:07 a.m.
Location: Benjamin West House
Synopsis: A test of the Emergency Notification System/ Blackboard Connect was conducted on Friday, March 14, 2014 at 11:00 am. The test was sent via email, text, and voice. No further action at this time.
Status: Closed