The Big Chair Returns

An explanation.

0 comments

1. 0
    swatties are so predictable says:

hm, well i guess i broke the discussion rules, but sorry, i got a little carried away.
    i also made a typo, i meant to say "way to fulfill the swattie stereotype".

2. 0
    swatties are so predictable says:

Commentors 1,2,7, and 8.
    you people suck. way to give fulfill the swattie sterotype. take a joke. laugh. you people are the reason why i can never say i love the people here.
    maybe you're all just mad that you didn't get what you thought you were promised you were gonna get, that there is some injustice in posting a link to something that actually turns out not to be what it read. stop crying all the time and laugh for once.

3. 0
    j says:

If the DG really wanted to push the envelope, they would have posted this under the armed intruder headline. Now THAT would have been tastelessness in the name of humor.

4. 0
    j says:

i'm sorry, it's not not funny because it's an old meme, it's funny because it's so old that it's funny again. it no longer feels overdone.

5. 0
    sadmemeissad says:

not silly in the least at this point. now completely overdone, banal, dead horse beating, etc.

what's next, lolcats? how unoriginal can you be?

6. 0
    still funny says:

Not gonna lie, I still think it's funny. I think linking to the explanation undermines the random humor of it; let people who live under rocks be confused.

7. 0
    are you kidding me says:

The big chair actually DID return, and I know that people got photos of it, so why not post them?

Seriously, what is the point of this?

8. 0
    Dr House says:

Rickrolling wasn't ever funny. It is basically a shitty form of goatseing…

Besides, it is a legitimately good song and I would do anything for Rick Astley's voice

9. 0
    anne says:

Yes, the big chair is back, just in another reincarnation. This one was designed to last longer- it looks just about the same, but is a bit stronger and made from different materials, I believe.

10. 0
    D says:

I don't know, maybe I'm coming out of left field here, but I think it's pretty endearing and don't get the complaint. But then, what else can we expect from self-righteous Swatties?

11. 0
    wow. says:

Wow. Just when you think the Daily Gazette can't go any lower, they rick roll you.

Comment if you agree that this was really lame.