Best/Worst Dorm Room Competition

Ever wonder if the grass is greener on the other side? How about the lighting? The Gazette’s Best/Worst Dorm Room Competition may be your answer.

The Daily Gazette is proud to announce our first annual Best/Worst Dorm Room Competition, in which readers can submit a photograph of their room and the top five submissions in each category will be reviewed (and visited) by our judges to decide who lives in the most hideous hovel or the lap of luxury.

Prizes will be available to the our first pick in either category as well as being featured in a Gazette photo spread.

Submit your photographs to dailygazette@swarthmore.edu—and make sure to include your name, your dorm name, and your room number.

1. FYI, I think that you guys actually did a similar competition back in '02 or '03, but that may have been The Phoenix. As I recall, Dale Jennings '04 or Matthew Goldstein '04 were among the finalists, or perhaps even the winners… ?

Just good to keep abreast of our Swattie history! 🙂

2. not sure about '02 or '03, but The Phoenix definitely had a "Best Decorated Dorm Room" competition in '06/'07.

worst dorm room should be interesting to see, though 🙂