//

Swatstrology: Thanksgiving Week Horoscopes

Scorpio

October 23 – November 21

Wow Scorpio, have you been busy lately? During this three-day week you need to take some time for yourself; put on a facemask, take some naps. You normally work non-stop and get the minimal sleep required, but it’s taking a toll on your mind and body. This week, make sure you attend Dean Braun’s coffee talks. Liz loves chatting and might have some helpful advice for you, and she’ll definitely have lots of snacks.

Sagittarius

November 22 – December 21

Are things going too fast? Too slow? Well whatever is going on, you don’t need to figure it out right now. Take the place that you are in and use it to really find yourself. That’s obviously harder than it sounds, but you will definitely have a good time exploring new parts of your personality. In fact you should also explore new parts of Swat while you’re at it. I know you’ve done laundry, but have you ever explored the basement of the dorm that you live in? Tuesday night is the night to do some spelunking, but remember to bring Raid™ because, ya know, roaches.

Capricorn

December 22 – January 19

Nothing ever really works out the way you think or want it to. Don’t feel alone in this position but ready yourself for the new possibilities that are coming your way. Some are right around the corner, hint hint, so make sure that whenever you walk around corners you do it slowly and intentionally. If you are in a rush and zip too fast you are likely to miss out on something, or someone, that might have been quite influential in your future.

Aquarius

January 20 – February 18

Listen here Aquarius: things have been on the up and up for you recently, and this is your warning to not get complacent. Things this good are normally not all that they seem to be. Either something is happening behind the scenes or you deserve even more than what you are getting. For this shortened week, try hanging out in the Lang Center — the one that’s not involved in music. Besides the great people that work there, the inside was literally designed to promote innovation and will definitely get you moving in the right direction.

Pisces

February 19 – March 20

Pisces, Pisces, Pisces, you have been making some amazing moves recently. Keep up the good work, but also remember that coffee and chocolate croissants from sci coffee bar shouldn’t be the only thing fueling you. Head down to Sharples at least once a day, I know it’s hard. Your point balance and your body will thank you. Even if you have to get a takeout meal, it’s going to be worth it in the long run, trust me.

Aries

March 21 – April 19

Okay Aries, I see what you are doing, but do you see where you are going? You have been making powerful moves in the past few weeks but with this power comes more responsibility. Don’t take on too much if you already have a lot of things on your plate or you will become bogged down very quickly. To gain some perspective, go to Parrish 4th and stare out onto Parrish Beach. You might see something that will help drive you in the right direction.

Taurus

April 20 – May 20

Last week was far too busy for you Taurus, but this week will be short and sweet. Over break, make an effort to enjoy the time you are able to spend with your loved ones and don’t focus on what will be waiting for you when you get back to school. Take it one day at a time and try to reset yourself so when you do return to school you’ll be ready to hit the road. All the Thanksgiving turkey might make you feel sluggish, so go on a run the day after, even if it’s just around the mall.

Gemini

May 21 – June 20

Hang in there, Gemini. It’s gonna all turn itself around. Yeah it is going to take an hecc’n long time, but you are going to be soooooo much better after it all ends. This week treat yourself. That’s right, Chai Lattes and avocado toast galore! Are you spoiling yourself? Yes. Do you deserve it? Yes x 100. So head on down to Paces, say hi to friends, and then chow down on some great food.

Cancer

June 21 – July 22

Hmmm. Things have taken an… interesting turn and definitely not in the way you thought they were going to. You know how you normally deal with things, all bottled up inside and not letting anyone see you hurt, right? This time maybe try something else? Before you do, head to the Matchbox, hop on that elliptical, and semi plan out what you are going to say. This time it really is better to tell someone how you feel because if you don’t you’ll never know what could have happened.

P.S. don’t be too sad that there isn’t a Pub Nite this week. It’s not like you would go if there was.

Leo

July 23 – August 22

Are things actually working out for you, Leo? No? Yes? Well, no matter how you’re feeling, you only have three, that’s right three, days of classes this week. Since your whole schedule is so jam packed, that’s still going to be a lot of work but so much better than what you normally go through. It won’t be that cold this week, fingers crossed, so a nice stroll in the autumnal foliage after your last Wednesday class is the perfect move. Hey, maybe bring someone along with you, even if it is just to catch up with a friend.

Virgo

August 23 – September 22

You like trying new things, but will you like trying the new relationship that is right around the corner? This has been coming for a long time, so it is really not that big of a surprise, but that doesn’t make it any less fun/scary/exciting/nerve racking. People might be telling you to be cautious or that it is too soon so take their advice and understand that if something is meant to be then it doesn’t need to be rushed. Ask this person to stand in line at the Kohlberg coffee bar with you right after the Indian food is delivered as a final test to see how they handle a high pressure situation.

Libra

September 23 – October 22

You, again, are trying to balance so much, but with that you are trying to help guide others as well as yourself. Make sure that they know that you are not their guide, not their north star, not an object to follow, and that you also need respect and time to yourself to figure out where you are going and what you are going to do. If that is too much for them, maybe moving on is what is best, or even taking a step back.