The Swatter: December 1-8

September, Swatter
The Swatter

Investigation Person(s)

Date: Tuesday, December 2

Time: 9:44 am

Location: DuPont Lot

Synopsis: Public Safety responded to DuPont Lot for the report of an unknown individual loitering in the parking lot. Upon arrival, the area was checked with negative results. Information on file for future reference.

Status: Investigation

Investigation Person(s)

Date: Thursday, December 4

Time: 11:30 pm

Location: Tennis Courts

Synopsis: Public Safety received a report of two suspicious persons by the tennis courts. Public Safety officer arrived on location and searched the area with negative results. Information on file for future reference.

Status: Investigation

Investigation Condition(s)

Date: Friday, December 5

Time: 2:29 am

Location: Parrish Hall

Synopsis: Public Safety responded to Parrish Hall for the report from a Swarthmore employee about blood in the first floor bathroom. All floors checked with negative results. EVS was notified. Information on file for future reference.

Status: Investigation

Burglary/Unlawful Entry, No Force

Date: Friday, December 5

Time: 6:24 pm

Location: Clothier Hall Room 208

Synopsis: Public Safety received a report regarding a theft of audio equipment from within CLothier Hall. The theft occurred between 11/23/14 and 12/5/14. The value of the equipment is approximately $7,800. The matter is under investigation.

Status: Investigation

Investigation

Date: Tuesday, December 2

Time: 4:25 pm

Location: Ware Pool, Ladies’ Rest Room

Synopsis: Public Safety responded to the women’s locker room within Ware Pool for the report of waste material that was placed inside a hand dryer. EVS staff was notified. Matter under investigation.

Status: Investigation

Possession of a Liquid Malt Brew

Date: Sunday, December 7

Time: 1:34 am

Location: Mary Lyons 4

Synopsis: Public Safety responded to Mary Lyons 4 for the report of a Swarthmore resident student in need of medical attention. Upon arrival, it was determined that the student was intoxicated. The student was escorted back to their residence hall. The matter has been referred to the Dean’s Office.

Status: Dean’s Referral

Possession of a Liquid Malt Brew

Date: Sunday, December 7

Time: 2:17 am

Location: Willets Residence Hall

Synopsis: Public Safety responded to Willets Residence Hall for the report of a Swarthmore resident student in need of medical attention. Upon arrival, it was determined that the student was intoxicated. The student agreed to stay with a roommate for the night. The matter has been referred to the Dean’s Office.

Status: Dean’s Referral

Criminal Mischief

Date: Sunday, December 7

Time: 9:08 am

Location: Willets Residence Hall

Synopsis: While on patrol, Public Safety found a discharged fire extinguisher within Willets Residence Hall. There did not appear to be a reason for the extinguisher to be discharged. EVS and the Dean’s Office were notified.

Status: Closed