Human Peace Sign, Fiesta del Barrio, Parlor Parties, Bryan Lentz, and More

Students celebrated the International Day of Peace with Swarthmore's chapter of Students for a Democratic Society by creating a human peace sign on Parrish Beach. Photo by Cristina Abellan-Matamoros.
The weekly Solar Viewing series on the Science Center patio, where special telescopes are set up to view sunspots and other solar features. Photo by Cristina Abellan-Matamoros.
Soomin Kim '13 at the open Life Drawing session. Photo by Se Eun Gong.
Students decorate cookies at a parlor party hosted by the Drug and Alcohol Resource Team. Photo by Jiuxing June Xie.
Hillel's dessert party in the Sukkah behind Sharples. Photo by Jiuxing June Xie.
A.B.L.L.E. hosted a barbecue called Fiesta del Barrio in honor of Latino Heritage Month last Saturday. Photo by Jiuxing June Xie.
Fiesta del Barrio featured performances by salsa dancers, the Mariachi band, spoken word artists, and DJ Noit from Virginia, among others. Photo by Jiuxing June Xie.
Cetiliztli, a traditional Aztec dance group, visited Swarthmore as part of Latino Heritage Month. Photo by Jiuxing June Xie.
Cetiliztli in Upper Tarble. Photo by Cristina Abellan-Matamoros.