Parlor Parties, Music, Comedy, Making Change, the Night Shift, and Soccer

SAO's workshop and panel on speaking for Asian women. Photo by Jiuxing June Xie.
Mixed Company's concert on Friday showcased several new members and new songs in their repertoire. Photo by Jiuxing June Xie.
The Mixed Company concert featured the Georgetown Capital Gs, who had a very active stage presence. Photo by Jiuxing June Xie.
Boy Meets Tractor had its first regular performance of the semester on Friday. Photo by Se Eun Gong.
The IC, BCC, and student activist groups hosted a discussion Tuesday about ways to effect change on campus through Student Council. Photo by Brendan Work.
Students worked with EVS night shift staff on Tuesday night (technically, Wednesday morning) in an event coordinated by EVS, Class Awareness Month, and Learning For Life. Photo by Jiuxing June Xie.

Men’s soccer beat Hobart on Sunday in overtime, winning them entry into the NCAA D3 Sweet Sixteen. Colin Purrington took this video clip of celebration after the game-winning goal. Photos from Saturday’s game are in the weekend sports roundup.