/

The Swatter: September 7 – September 14

September, Swatter
The Swatter

Investigation of Person(s)

Date: Monday, September 07, 2015
Time: 11:27 AM
Location: McCabe Library
Synopsis: Public Safety went to McCabe Library to respond to an individual who had sent concerning emails. The individual was identified, was not affiliated with Swarthmore, and left campus without incident. Information on file for future reference.
Status: Open

Sexual Assault

Date: Wednesday, September 09, 2015
Time: 02:35 PM
Location: Off-campus location
Synopsis: Public Safety received a report from the Title IX coordinator regarding a sexual assault of a Swarthmore student by another Swarthmore student that occurred off campus over the summer. Matter being addressed by the Title IX office.
Status: Title IX referral

Intimate Partner Violence

Date: Wednesday, September 09, 2015
Time: 02:42 PM
Location: College Avenue
Synopsis: Public Safety received a report about intimate partner violence from the Title IX coordinator regarding a Swarthmore student. Matter being addressed by the Title IX office.
Status: Title IX referral

Investigation of Condition(s)

Date: Friday, September 11, 2015
Time: 02:12 AM
Location: Worth Residence Hall
Synopsis: Public Safety responded to Worth Residence Hall for the report of a noise complaint. When officers arrived on location, they detected an odor of marijuana in the room. The matter has been referred to the Dean’s Office.
Status: Dean’s referral

Investigation

Date: Friday, September 11, 2015
Time: 07:09 PM
Location: Mary Lyons 4
Synopsis: Public Safety responded to Mary Lyons 4 for the report of a student climbing through one of the first floor windows. Facilities was notified, and the windows were secured.
Status: Closed

Investigation of Person(s)

Date: Sunday, September 13, 2015
Time: 12:44 AM
Location: Delta Upsilon fraternity house
Synopsis: Public Safety responded to Delta Upsilon fraternity house for a report of a disturbance involving a Swarthmore student. Officers responded and the student was not at the location. Officers were unable to locate the student and were told the disturbance was over. There was no further incident and no further action required.
Status: Closed

Purchase/Consumption/Possession/Transportation of Liquid Malt Brew

Disorderly Conduct

Date: Sunday, September 13, 2015
Time: 03:11 AM
Location: Cunningham Fields
Synopsis: Public Safety responded to a student needing assistance in Cunningham Field. Upon arrival, officers observed an intoxicated student who became uncooperative. Swarthmore Police were contacted. Student was cited.
Status: Cleared/arrest