Week of 2/13

Women’s Basketball

Ceylon Bodur ’11 scored her 1000th career point in Wednesday’s 73-44 victory over Bryn Mawr. Bodur is the eighth player in program history to record 1000 points in her career.

Katie Lytle ’14 scored her 200th career point in Saturday’s 65-60 victory at Haverford.

Brittany Schmelz ’12 recorded her 100th career assist in Wednesday’s 73-44 victory over Bryn Mawr.

Kathryn Stockbower ’11 recorded her 1300th career rebound in Wednesday’s 73-44, extending her program record.

Men’s Basketball

Jordan Federer ’14 scored his 200th career point in Saturday’s 75-52 loss at Haverford.

Women’s Swimming

Margaret Regan ’14 broke the Gettysburg pool record and recorded the second-fastest time in program history in the 400-yard IM at the Centennial Conference Championships with a time of 4:39.55 for a first place finish.

Rebecca Teng ’14 set a Swarthmore program record in the 200-yard IM at the Centennial Conference Championships with a time of 2:11.96 en route to a second place finish.

Men’s Swimming

Jake Benveniste ’13 broke his own Swarthmore program record in the 500-yard freestyle at the Centennial Conference Championships with a time of 4:44.35 for a fourth place finish.

Tim Brevert ’12 tied the Swarthmore program record in the 50-yard freestyle at the Centennial Conference Championships with a time of 21.23, a new personal best.

Sam Bullard-Sisken ’12 set a new Swarthmore record in the 100-yard backstroke at the Centennial Conference Championships with a time of 52.73 for a second place finish.

Travis Pollen ’12 broke the American record in the 50-yard freestyle for his paralympic class (S9) at the Centennial Conference Championships with a time of 24.74.

Travis Pollen ’12 broke his own American record in the 100-yard freestyle for his paralympic class (S9) at the Centennial Conference Championships with a time of 54.73.