Slideshow: The Lady and the Libertine

LadyLibertineShowRehearsal LadyLibertineShowRehearsal LadyLibertineShowRehearsal LadyLibertineShowRehearsal LadyLibertineShowRehearsal LadyLibertineShowRehearsal LadyLibertineShowRehearsal LadyLibertineShowRehearsal LadyLibertineShowRehearsal LadyLibertineShowRehearsal LadyLibertineShowRehearsal LadyLibertineShowRehearsal LadyLibertineShowRehearsal LadyLibertineShowRehearsal LadyLibertineShowRehearsal LadyLibertineShowRehearsal LadyLibertineShowRehearsal LadyLibertineShowRehearsal LadyLibertineShowRehearsal

Photography by Vishnu Gupta’18

The photo spread of life at Swarthmore College is put together by the staff of The Daily Gazette. If you have a photo you would like to submit, or if you’re interested in joining our media staff, please send inquiries to Vishnu Gupta ‘18 and Abhinav Tiku ‘18, Photography Editor and Assist. Photography Editor resp.,  at vgupta1@swarthmore.edu and atiku1@swarthmore.edu

Vishnu Gupta

Vishnu Gupta is a Sophomore from India majoring in Political Science and minoring in English, and Philosophy. Vishnu loves photography and filmmaking. When he is not working, he is thinking about what film to make next. Other than that, he loves reading and 70’s pop/rock music. He wishes to venture into the world of television, and eventually direct a political satire.