/

The Week in Pictures: APIA Month, We Are All Trayvon, and StrikeOut Cancer

Ana Rosado '12, Julio Alicea '13 and Haydil Henriquez '14 march down McGill Walk in honor of Trayvon Martin
Photo by Ellen Sanchez-Huerta '13

“The Week in Pictures” is a weekly photo spread of life at Swarthmore College put together by the staff of The Daily Gazette. If you have a photo you would like to submit, or if you’re interested in joining our media staff, please send inquiries to Kat Clark ’12 at editors@daily.swarthmore.edu

1. Dear Kat,
    1. You’re lucky all your friends smile for you when you want to take photos of them. Mine tend to grimace.
    2. The photo of SREHUP organizers at the CGIUC in fact DOES have Lily Austin ’15 pictured: she’s in the center.
    3. I have tons of photos of TEDx, one of the Fetter chamber music concerts, Sunday Quidditch, Swat Engin’s April Fool’s prank, and the Tamagawa Taiko performance, including some videos. Let me know if you would like any of them!

• I’ll change the caption about Lily and let Ellen know about the change!
      If you ever want to submit to the Week in Pics, which would be awesome, you can email photos every week (before Tuesday) to me or to Ellen (esanche1).