Record Watch 9/26/11

Field Hockey

Sophia Agathis ’13 earned her 45th career point as part of a five point afternoon in Friday’s 2-1 win at Dickinson.

Nia Jones ’14 earned her 25th career point with the game-winning goal in Friday’s 2-1 win at Dickinson.  Jones scored the game-winner at Dickinson last season as well.

Abby Lauder ’15 scored the first goal and earned the first assist of her Swarthmore career in Wednesday’s 6-3 loss to No. 2 Ursinus.

Allison Ranshous ’13 earned her fifth career assist and point with a pair of helpers in Friday’s 2-1 win at Dickinson. Three of Ranshous’ career assists have come against Dickinson.

Katie Teleky ’13 earned her 45th career point in Wednesday’s 6-3 loss to No. 2 Ursinus.

Men’s Soccer

Kieran Reichert ’13 earned his 25th career point with an assist in Saturday’s 2-1 loss at Dickinson.

David Sterngold ’12 scored his 20th career goal in Saturday’s 2-1 loss at Dickinson.  The 20 career goals tie Sterngold for 12th in program history.

Volleyball

Allie Coleman ’13 recorded her 1900th career assist in Friday’s 3-0 loss to York.  Coleman is third in program history in career assists.

Brone Lobichusky ’14 recorded her 100th career block in Saturday’s 3-0 victory over SUNYIT.

Genny  Pezzola ’12 recorded her 1172nd career kill in Friday’s 3-0 victory over Centenary (NJ) to pass Jen Wang ’09 and set the Swarthmore program record.  In Saturday’s 3-1 victory over Moravian, Pezzola recorded her 1200th career kill.

Genny Pezzola ’12 recorded her 1300th career dig in Wednesday’s 3-1 victory over Ursinus to open Centennial play.

Genny Pezzola ’12 recorded her 1300th career dig in Wednesday’s 3-1 victory over Ursinus to open Centennial play.  With 1334 digs, she is 27 shy of 4th most in program history.

Genny Pezzola ’12 recorded her 150th career ace in Saturday’s 3-0 victory over SUNYIT.

Hillary Santana ’12 became the sixth player in Swarthmore history to record her 1000th career dig in Wednesday’s 3-1 victory over Ursinus to open Centennial play.

Lisa Shang ’12 became the seventh player in Swarthmore history to record her 1000th career dig in Wednesday’s 3-1 victory over Ursinus to open Centennial play.  Each of Swarthmore’s three seniors has recorded at least 1000 career digs.

Danielle Sullivan ’14 recorded her 50th career ace in Friday’ 3-0 victory over Centenary (NJ).

Women’s Soccer

Haley Most ’13 scored her first career goal off the cross-bar to cap off Wednesday’s 3-0 victory over Ursinus.

Megan Brock ’14 earned her 10th career point as part of a two-goal performance, including her first career game-winner, in Wednesday’s 3-0 victory over Ursinus.